Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Virtual Squared Reality

I really should be sleeping.

After all, it's 11:34 PM, and Micah will be up in less than three hours. But dear blogging world, I have neglected you so terribly. And so I must, for you, shoulder more sleep deprivation.

Leslie: Martyr.

Actually, if we're going to be technical about this thing, I've not really neglected you if it's the thought that counts -- literally. Truth of the matter is that I think about blogging almost every day, and I'm constantly composing a new entry in my head. In fact, it occurred to me the other night that I've come to believe in a form of virtual reality that completely transcends those available to us today. Put another way, I believe in virtual virtual reality.

That's right. Virtual squared reality.

It's not just a parallel reality to the one in which we physically live, but a parallel mental reality to the parallel reality to the physical one in which we live, see????????

Sigh. Yes, I know. Too much caffeine again tooooooooooooooooo late in the day? Yup. I'll get along with proper blogging now.

No comments: